Bianca Olivier, half-vampire, pursues Lucas Ross of the vampire-hunting Black Cross and her destiny in this first edition set of the Evernight series by Claudia Gray.
Written by Claudia Gray. 2008 - 2011, all stated first edition, first printing. HarperTEEN, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers.
"The burning arrow thudded into the wall.
Fire. The old, dry wood of the meetinghouse ignited in an instant. Dark, oily smoke filled the air, scratching my lungs and making me choke. Around me, my new friends cried out in shock before grabbing weapons, preparing to fight for this their lives.
This is because of me."
Evernight (May 2008)
Bianca Olivier, a daughter of two vampires, is forced to go to Evernight Academy, a school for vampires to learn how to live in the mortal world. While attending she falls in love with a human, Lucas Ross. But Lucas is hiding a dark secret that could separate them forever.
Stargazer (March 2009)
Bianca and Lucas are separated, and Bianca would do anything to be with him, even if it means to deceive the powerful vampires of Evernight. This forces her to live a life of lies, but she isn't the only one keeping secrets.
Hourglass (March 2010)
Bianca has found refuge with Black Cross, a vampire hunting group, bent on destroying her kind. Within weeks, Bianca befriends many of the hunters, but has no fun being in Black Cross and is reluctant to leave with Lucas. However, many old faces return and try to claim her as their own.
Afterlife (March 2011)
Bianca and Lucas return to Evernight, as a wraith and vampire respectively. Lucas is facing demons, both personal and supernatural. Bianca must help him fight the demons inside him - and face her destiny at last.
Visit TheCharmedBookshop.com for more first edition children's books.
Evernight: Near Fine/Very Good. Dust jacket: Closed tear and small folds at head of the spine; minor edgewear. Cover boards: Minor edgewear; small pencil mark on lower back. Pages are clean, undamaged, and complete.
Stargazer: Near Fine/Near Fine. Dust Jacket: Minor shelfwear. Cover boards: Minor edgewear. Pages are clean, undamaged, and complete.
Hourglass: Very Good/near Fine. Dust Jacket: Light scuffing, surface scratch due to shelfwear. Pages are clean, undamaged, and complete.
Afterlife: Near Fine/Near Fine. Dust jacket: Minor edgewear. Pages are clean, undamaged, and complete.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
"We respect your privacy..." What does it mean to you as a valued customer of The Charmed Bookshop?
* I will not share your personal information acquired in the process of communicating with you or fulfilling your order with third parties.
* I do not maintain a separate customer list outside of Etsy for marketing or other purposes.
* I will contact you only through Etsy and only to answer your questions or communicate information about your order unless you provide explicit permission to contact you via personal email or phone number.
EUROZONE CUSTOMERS AND GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS (GDPR)*
Information I collect about you, what I do with it, and how long I keep it:
1. Etsy hosts our shop and an Etsy-powered Pattern Website - Thecharmedbookshop.com - and facilitates purchases, payments, and shipping. When you order an item from The Charmed Bookshop, Etsy collects your full name, physical/billing address, phone number/s, email address, and payment information. In turn, I acquire your full name, mailing address, and email address in order to fulfill your order. I print a hard copy of your order receipt and a mailing label but I do not use this information for any other purpose or share it with third parties.
2. Etsy retains your payment information, such as PayPal, credit card, or other payment method. I do not have access to this information nor will I ask for it.
3. Etsy collects visitor data which it shares with its sellers. I supplement this information with additional data collected by Google Analytics. This information helps me identify potential problems, manage backend processes, and develop content. However, the data that I view is anonymous and does not contain personal information.
Please review your browser's privacy settings for additional privacy support. Your browser is the program you use to surf the Web, e.g. Chrome, Safari, Edge/Internet Explorer, Firefox.
4. I will keep customer information as required by U.S. federal, state, and/or local laws and regulations.
SUBJECT ACCESS REQUESTS AND CORRECTIONS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Please contact Etsy to file a Subject Access Request (SAR) and receive a copy of your personal information or to correct information they may have about you.
To protect the privacy and identities of customers of The Charmed Bookshop, I will forward all Subject Access Requests that I receive to Etsy absent any ability to confirm the requester's identity or the legitimacy of the request.
*GDPR compliance is a courtesy to EU customers and should not be construed to supersede the laws of the government of the United States or local and state jurisdictions.
I wrap every book with care and ship it in a padded mailing envelope or sturdy box. If you're purchasing a gift, please advise when ordering and include a gift message.
1. I lightly clean books, as needed, but I don't attempt repairs or restoration. If you'd like a book restored, you'll find trustworthy, qualified experts in your area through libraries or museums.
I also recommend the following care instructions.
American Institute for Conservation of Historic and Artistic Works -
2. Photos are cropped and resized to Etsy guidelines but are otherwise unedited. Please contact me if you'd like additional photos of book details.
3. Descriptions of condition are based on guidelines from the Independent Online Booksellers' Association.
I'll process and ship your purchase in 1 - 3 business days, and I'll ship anywhere in the world via any mail or delivery service that Etsy offers. (Please refer to the Shipping section for average shipping turn-around times by region.) If I encounter any delays in processing your order, I will advise you in advance.