Written by Claudia Gray. First editions, 2008 - 2011. HarperTEEN, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers.
"The burning arrow thudded into the wall.
Fire. The old, dry wood of the meetinghouse ignited in an instant. Dark, oily smoke filled the air, scratching my lungs and making me choke. Around me, my new friends cried out in shock before grabbing weapons, preparing to fight for this their lives.
This is because of me."
Evernight (May 2008)
Bianca Olivier, a daughter of two vampires, is forced to go to Evernight Academy, a school for vampires to learn how to live in the mortal world. While attending she falls in love with a human, Lucas Ross. But Lucas is hiding a dark secret that could separate them forever.
Stargazer (March 2009)
Bianca and Lucas are separated, and Bianca would do anything to be with him, even if it means to deceive the powerful vampires of Evernight. This forces her to live a life of lies, but she isn't the only one keeping secrets.
Hourglass (March 2010)
Bianca has found refuge with Black Cross, a vampire hunting group, bent on destroying her kind. Within weeks, Bianca befriends many of the hunters, but has no fun being in Black Cross and is reluctant to leave with Lucas. However, many old faces return and try to claim her as their own.
Afterlife (March 2011)
Bianca and Lucas return to Evernight, as a wraith and vampire respectively. Lucas is facing demons, both personal and supernatural. Bianca must help him fight the demons inside him - and face her destiny at last.
Visit TheCharmedBookshop.com for more books for children and collectors.
Evernight: Near Fine/Very Good. Dust jacket: Closed tear and small folds at head of the spine; minor edgewear. Cover boards: Minor edgewear; small pencil mark on lower back. Pages are clean, undamaged, and complete.
Stargazer: Near Fine/Near Fine. Dust Jacket: Minor shelfwear. Cover boards: Minor edgewear. Pages are clean, undamaged, and complete.
Hourglass: Very Good/near Fine. Dust Jacket: Light scuffing, surface scratch due to shelfwear. Pages are clean, undamaged, and complete.
Afterlife: Near Fine/Near Fine. Dust jacket: Minor edgewear. Pages are clean, undamaged, and complete.
Shipping from United States
1-3 business days
Estimated shipping times
- Australia : 1 - 3 business days
- United States : 1 - 3 business days
- North America : 1 - 3 business days
- Europe : 1 - 3 business days
- Australia, New Zealand and Oceania : 1 - 3 business days
- Asia Pacific : 1 - 3 business days
- Latin America and the Caribbean : 1 - 3 business days
- North Africa and the Middle East : 1 - 3 business days
- Sub-Saharan Africa : 1 - 3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
* I will not share your personal information acquired in the process of communicating with you or fulfilling your order with third parties.
* I will contact you only through Etsy or an email address you provide to answer your questions, convey information about your order, and share news exclusive to The Charmed Bookshop.
* In placing your order, please use an active email address to ensure that I can get in touch with you about your order.
Frequently Asked Questions
Gift wrapping and packaging
I wrap every book with care and ship it in a padded mailing envelope or sturdy box. If you're purchasing a gift, please advise when ordering and include a gift message.
1. I lightly clean books, as needed, but I don't attempt repairs or restoration. If you'd like a book restored, you'll find trustworthy, qualified experts in your area through libraries or museums.
I also recommend the following care instructions.
American Institute for Conservation of Historic and Artistic Works -
2. Photos are cropped and resized to Etsy guidelines but are otherwise unedited. Please contact me if you'd like additional photos of book details.
3. Descriptions of condition are based on guidelines from the Independent Online Booksellers' Association.
Order processing time
I'll process and ship your purchase in 1 - 3 business days, and I'll ship anywhere in the world via any mail or delivery service that Etsy offers. (Please refer to the Shipping section for average shipping turn-around times by region.) If I encounter any delays in processing your order, I will advise you in advance.