First edition of Scary! 2: More Stories That Will Make You Scream!. A collection of great authors includes Russell Hoban, Dean Koontz, Neil Gaiman, and many others.
Edited by Peter Haining. First edition, 2002. Barnes & Noble Books.
Twelve more "chillers" to follow up on the first collection of Scary!: Stories That Will Make You Scream, published in 1998. Peter Haining, a British journalist and anthologist, collected the stories for both books.
by Philip Pullman
"Martin, Kevin and David are mates. They all go to the same school and like doing the same things. Today they are playing truant - but for a special reason. Martin, who's the oldest and always seems to have plenty of money, has ordered a video from the local newsagents, which the three friends are going to watch in Martin's house while his parents are out. But it's no ordinary video. It's called Snuff Park and Martin says that someone really gets killed in it. So all three are pretty nervous about what they're going to see. And when a strange boy none of them knows asks if he can come and watch, too, things start to get really scary - especially because the kid seems to know an awful lot about Snuff Park..."
The House of No Return by R. L Stine
Lost Hearts by M. R. James
Finders Keepers by Anne McCaffrey
The Black Dress by Alison Prince
The Sussex Vampire by Arthur Conan Doyle
Cloud Cover by Robert Swindells
The Ghost Horse of Genghis Khan by Russell Hoban
How 7 Went Mad by Bram Stoker
Kittens by Dean Koontz
Horror Snap by Pete Johnson
When We Went To See the End of the World by Neil Gaiman
Visit TheCharmedBookshop.com for more first edition children's books.
Condition*: Near Fine/Near Fine. The dust jacket shows only minor shelf wear.
Based on guidelines of the Independent Online Booksellers' Association.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
"We respect your privacy..." What does it mean to you as a valued customer of The Charmed Bookshop?
* I will not share your personal information acquired in the process of communicating with you or fulfilling your order with third parties.
* I do not maintain a separate customer list outside of Etsy for marketing or other purposes.
* I will contact you only through Etsy and only to answer your questions or communicate information about your order unless you provide explicit permission to contact you via personal email or phone number.
EUROZONE CUSTOMERS AND GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS (GDPR)*
Information I collect about you, what I do with it, and how long I keep it:
1. Etsy hosts our shop and an Etsy-powered Pattern Website - Thecharmedbookshop.com - and facilitates purchases, payments, and shipping. When you order an item from The Charmed Bookshop, Etsy collects your full name, physical/billing address, phone number/s, email address, and payment information. In turn, I acquire your full name, mailing address, and email address in order to fulfill your order. I print a hard copy of your order receipt and a mailing label but I do not use this information for any other purpose or share it with third parties.
2. Etsy retains your payment information, such as PayPal, credit card, or other payment method. I do not have access to this information nor will I ask for it.
3. Etsy collects visitor data which it shares with its sellers. I supplement this information with additional data collected by Google Analytics. This information helps me identify potential problems, manage backend processes, and develop content. However, the data that I view is anonymous and does not contain personal information.
Please review your browser's privacy settings for additional privacy support. Your browser is the program you use to surf the Web, e.g. Chrome, Safari, Edge/Internet Explorer, Firefox.
4. I will keep customer information as required by U.S. federal, state, and/or local laws and regulations.
SUBJECT ACCESS REQUESTS AND CORRECTIONS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Please contact Etsy to file a Subject Access Request (SAR) and receive a copy of your personal information or to correct information they may have about you.
To protect the privacy and identities of customers of The Charmed Bookshop, I will forward all Subject Access Requests that I receive to Etsy absent any ability to confirm the requester's identity or the legitimacy of the request.
*GDPR compliance is a courtesy to EU customers and should not be construed to supersede the laws of the government of the United States or local and state jurisdictions.
I wrap every book with care and ship it in a padded mailing envelope or sturdy box. If you're purchasing a gift, please advise when ordering and include a gift message.
1. I lightly clean books, as needed, but I don't attempt repairs or restoration. If you'd like a book restored, you'll find trustworthy, qualified experts in your area through libraries or museums.
I also recommend the following care instructions.
American Institute for Conservation of Historic and Artistic Works -
2. Photos are cropped and resized to Etsy guidelines but are otherwise unedited. Please contact me if you'd like additional photos of book details.
3. Descriptions of condition are based on guidelines from the Independent Online Booksellers' Association.
I'll process and ship your purchase in 1 - 3 business days, and I'll ship anywhere in the world via any mail or delivery service that Etsy offers. (Please refer to the Shipping section for average shipping turn-around times by region.) If I encounter any delays in processing your order, I will advise you in advance.