Written and illustrated by Charise Mericle Harper. First edition, 2014. Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company.
Just Grace Gets Crafty opens with "About Me In 205 Words":
"My name is Grace, but my teacher, Miss Lois, calls me Just Grace. It all happened because there are three other Graces in my class. Miss Lois said, "Four Graces is too confusing," and then she made each of us use the first letter of our last name as part of our new Grace name. Grace Landowski was not happy with her new name, Grace L., but when a teacher says something, you pretty much have to go along with it. When it was my turn for a new name, I said, "Since no one else is using just Grace, can I be called just Grace?" Miss Lois wasn't paying very good attention, because she wrote down Just grace instead of only the Grace part, and then I was stuck with it."
In book #12 in the series, Grace has a lot to be excited about: Marie, the new crossing guard; a pretty new substitute teacher; and a table at the craft fair. Grace and BFF Mimi plan to make enough money selling crafts to go to the county fair. The question is, What are they going to make?!
Visit TheCharmedBookshop.com for more fine books for young readers and collectors.
Shipping from United States
1-3 business days
Estimated shipping times
- Australia : 1 - 3 business days
- United States : 1 - 3 business days
- North America : 1 - 3 business days
- Europe : 1 - 3 business days
- Australia, New Zealand and Oceania : 1 - 3 business days
- Asia Pacific : 1 - 3 business days
- Latin America and the Caribbean : 1 - 3 business days
- North Africa and the Middle East : 1 - 3 business days
- Sub-Saharan Africa : 1 - 3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
* I will not share your personal information acquired in the process of communicating with you or fulfilling your order with third parties.
* I will contact you only through Etsy or an email address you provide to answer your questions, convey information about your order, and share news exclusive to The Charmed Bookshop.
* In placing your order, please use an active email address to ensure that I can get in touch with you about your order.
Frequently Asked Questions
Gift wrapping and packaging
I wrap every book with care and ship it in a padded mailing envelope or sturdy box. If you're purchasing a gift, please advise when ordering and include a gift message.
1. I lightly clean books, as needed, but I don't attempt repairs or restoration. If you'd like a book restored, you'll find trustworthy, qualified experts in your area through libraries or museums.
I also recommend the following care instructions.
American Institute for Conservation of Historic and Artistic Works -
2. Photos are cropped and resized to Etsy guidelines but are otherwise unedited. Please contact me if you'd like additional photos of book details.
3. Descriptions of condition are based on guidelines from the Independent Online Booksellers' Association.
Order processing time
I'll process and ship your purchase in 1 - 3 business days, and I'll ship anywhere in the world via any mail or delivery service that Etsy offers. (Please refer to the Shipping section for average shipping turn-around times by region.) If I encounter any delays in processing your order, I will advise you in advance.